Friday, June 18, 2010

Procrastination thy name is Sandra

So, we all procrastinate. Hands up............. Come on - be honest. That's better.
I'm a good one for it, especially after the standard, single paragraph of thanks but no thanks rejections.
It takes a day and then I get back up on that pony and go for it.
Will I succeed?
I don't know at times I think I'm wasting my time. I've been at it for a while now, but it's a case of finding the right editor, agent on the right day and the right minute. It's true. I believe that. How many times have we bought a book, picked it up to start reading it and then thought - 'why did I buy this?' Only to pick up the same book a month later and devour it.
Don't feel bad. Feel determined. Feel hopeful. Feel that all the blood, sweat and tears are worth it and you will be rewarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment